LAB HOURS: SAT - THU : 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
FRIDAY : Closed
Burjeel Medicine Update Conference, 16./17. April 2015
FML at Burjeel Medicine Update Conference, 04/2015
This premier event aimed to provide participants with the recent updates and latest developments through a broad array of clinical and practice management topics addressed by distinguished expert speakers, featured various disease areas including advances in Nephrology & Hypertension, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Neurology, Endocrinology, Internal Medicine & Gastroenterology, Emergency & Intensive Care, Pulmonology, Cardiology and the most common problems encountered in clinical practice.
• Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence
• Review updates of common clinical problems
• Screen, evaluate and manage common clinical problems
• Identify the risk factors and apply appropriate screening methodologies
• Apply clinical practice recommendations and evidence-based guidelines to advance patient care in daily practice.
• Examine solutions to real clinical problems through case-based learning sessions
• Discuss clinical diagnosis of various medical and surgical cases
• Prescribe evidenced based treatment modalities
• Provide insight into patient needs and experiences and improve clinical practice